Pumpkin Fizz Cocktail
This Pumpkin Fizz Cocktail is a spicy, autumnal twist on the traditional mimosa, and is the perfect complement to brunch foods. To make it a mocktail, use sparkling cider.
Yield: 1 cocktail
Unexpected effervescence in the form of Prosecco pairs surprisingly well with pumpkin in this fizzy, lightly sweet cocktail. Try this one at brunch on Thanksgiving Day.
• 1 ounce simple syrup or maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin puree
• Pinch pumpkin pie spice
• Dash pure vanilla extract
• 4 ounces Prosecco or brut champagne
1. Stir syrup, pumpkin puree, spice, and vanilla in the bottom of a tall glass or champagne flute.
2. Top off with Prosecco and serve immediately.
This sounds delicious, Sandy! What a great way to start the day! Pinned and Stumbled!ReplyDelete