Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
This version is the equally lovable, slightly sassier ~ but not quite naughtier ~ cookie-girl version. She's the one who will have a nose ring, a cupcake tattooed on her butt, and enough charm to wrangle your Grandma's lime whip salad recipe out of her at the church potluck.
Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies with Orange and Spice
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, and orange zest until smooth and light.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flours, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt, and allspice. Add to the butter mixture and beat just until combined. Stir in oats, cranberries, and white chocolate chips. Chill dough 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment.
- Drop cookies by tablespoon or cookie scoop onto prepared sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are just golden. Let cool 2 minutes on pan; remove to racks to cool completely. Store at room temperature for 1 week in air-tight container or freeze for longer storage.
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! Care to share?