Oh, yeah. That's what I'm talking about.
If you're one of those people who adores honey, you're already in the choir and you don't need preaching to. You can put on your party hat (or bobbing bee-feeler headband) and go back to celebrating. But if you're on the fence about honey, consider the following:
- Honey may be more effective at soothing nighttime coughs in children than many popular OTC cough suppressants.
- Honey is a time-tested sore-throat soother.
- Medical research is being done to investigate honey's role in the treatment and healing of burns.
- Honey has antimicrobial properties and has been used for centuries to treat wounds.
- Honey is made by honey bees using magic. (Or something like that.)